Wednesday 10 May 2017: 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Venue: Royal Society of Medicine, London
5 CPD points
Will Brexit be good or bad for occupational health in a UK and global context?
Attend this one day meeting to join expert speakers and take part in crucial discussions that will explore UK and international perspectives on occupational health in a global market.
- Professor Virginia Murray, Public Health England, Apothecaries' Lecturer
- Dr Rikard Moen, Chief Medical Officer, Iqarus
- Professor Diana Kloss MBE, Barrister
Book now at: www.rsm.ac.uk/events/OMH03
- Learn about international companies' approach to healthcare in their workforces
- Understand the potential implications of Brexit on workplace health
- Gain awareness of global work and health risks in the future
RSM / SOM members: £45 - £85
Non members: £55 - £140
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 020 7290 3948
Comments? Questions? Feedback? Please Contact us